Considering a Network Marketing business?

Congratulations on taking your first step toward financial freedom. I encourage you to do your research into the amazing industry of Network Marketing. I am confident that you will like what you find.

I have a placed a tremendous amount of resources for you to review on this site. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns. Feel free to leave comments, become a follower, and check back frequently for new information.


Monday, October 15, 2012

I am very excited to align with a new company called Solavei. The company officially launched on September 21, 2012. Normally, I do not even consider aligning with a company so new. However, I have been searching for a cell phone company with a network marketing platform to align with. You see, I firmly believe that cell phones are the thing to focus on right now - even ahead of real estate, stocks, cars and especially health and wellness products. Let me ask you this... when was the last time you left your home without your cell phone? Come on, admit it, you fely weird. I have heard the term naked. I have even heard of people turning around and driving more than 15 minutes back home because they could not even imagine going the day at work without their cell. Most are totally dependent on their little phone boxes. In fact, it has become an identity thing for them. I admit, that I use my cell for a great deal of things. I use the camera, the phone, the video camera, the gps, texts, social media interactions and many fun apps. I am even starting to venture onto the internet as I would my computer now - given the speed of 4g. Now why Solavei? After thorough research into this company's philosophy and management team - I felt comfortable investing my time and resources into it. Notice I didn't say money because it does not cost anything to join the company. All I had to do was to commit to saving money by switching my cell provider from Verizon to Solavei. My bill went from $120 per month to only $49 per month. No contracts, no credit checks and no hidden fees. Of course I had to buy another phone. So I upgraded to the HTC One S. And it is much better than the Droid Incredible 2 I had. Both is speed and functions. I especially like the new camera - I can take a photo while I am video taping and I can take multiple fast photo shots and it offers an option to select the "best shot". So far I am on week 2 of joining Solavei and my ratio of commitments to switch cell phone providers is above 90%. How many in network marketing can claim 90% enrollments. At best you are a rockstar if you can maintain 20%. Which means... of the people you present to - how many commit to buying/joining your deal.
So, if you are reading this - do the math - because math does not lie. If you are paying more than $49 per month - Solavei is a must have. Even after you calculate your new phone cost and buyout of your contract. And the best part is that I will show you how to begin making money from your new business of Solavei. Visit: www.phonewithmichael.com now to learn more and so that I may get in touch with you. I will leave you with this... for every 3 people you get to switch their cell provider to you with Solavei - you get $20 per month, every month they keep the service. Wow!!! And that is just 1 of the 4 ways you get to make money with Solavei...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Michael Gallegos Videos